Vi jobber med kunder fra hele verden. Vårt lag snakker flytende engelsk og kan lett tilpasse seg til din arbeids tidssone. Prosjektene våre er utviklet av høyt nivå utviklere. Vi bruker teknologier som videosamtaler, samtaler, korrespondanse via messengers, prosjektstyringssystemer Jira, Git etc. for kommunikasjon med våre kunder. Våre spesialister kan reise til dere hvis det er nødvendig.
It assumes the creation of various objects using the programs of three-dimensional graphics: 3ds Max, Arch Viz. The cost of this service depends on the complexity of the plastic and the geometry of the created object, its texture and texture (materiality), the realism of the scene (environment), etc. The object of 3D graphics can be anything: real or fantastic character, architectural visualization, detail of a mechanism, a souvenir or building model, etc. We perform simple and complex 3d modeling, visualization by photo.
The presence of a three-dimensional model allows using modern technology of 3D-printing and creating a prototype of the future product. A great advantage here is the possibility of modifying the 3D model, which simplifies the restyling procedure.
3D modeling makes it possible to reduce the laboriousness of the process of creating new models and improve the quality of products. Creation of a 3D model is possible by the photo.
3D visualization and interactive visualization
Creating a realistic three-dimensional image of objects (exteriors and interiors by sketches or drawings). As a rule, to coordinate projects or printed products. Visualization does not involve transferring a polygonal 3D model to the customer, and the final product is a bitmap (of the specified format and resolution). To achieve a tremendous impression in the performance, two-dimensional raster graphics programs can be used.
While working on the exterior sometimes you only need to model only one facade of the building, and sometimes a whole panorama of the building. A small country house in complexity of its texture saturation, tectonics and plastic solution can many times exceed the multi-storied structure of a large area.
How much do our services cost?
Our services cost differently, the assessment takes place depending on the amount of work.
The price can be:
- Fixed – a fixed cost for projects where you can calculate this cost.
- Flexible – the cost is determined from and the minimal to maximal one for projects with little certainty.
- Per hour – the hour of each specialist's work is estimated individually, and payment is carried out in stages. The size of each such stage is negotiated individually with the customer. Such a scheme is applicable both in the first two variants and in projects with a high degree of uncertainty.
The cost for each visualization is quite individual. There are projects where you can calculate the cost for 1-2 hours, and there are projects where the cost estimate takes up to 5 hours.
If you want to know the price of 3D modeling, then make a detailed description of what you want to get as a result of the work, and send it to Email specified at the bottom of the page. We will contact you and tell you everything. We will work quickly and efficiently!
It is how we build cooperation with our clients:
- Getting acquainted with the customer (personal meeting or online conference), conclusion of non-disclosure agreement.
- Estimating the cost of services.
- Coordination of the cost and working conditions with the client.
- Formation of the team for 3D modeling and receiving advance payment.
- Performing work with periodic consultations with the customer.
- Work delivery,preparation of technical report.
- Signing the work acceptance certificate, the final calculation.